Best Shopping Centres in West Edinburgh
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Edinburgh team
On the not so good days a visit to a shopping centre is always a good idea. They all have a wide selection of shops and all have food outlets from coffee and snacks to full sit down meals.
There are four main shopping centres in Edinburgh: Ocean Terminal in Leith, The Gyle Centre near the airport and two in the city centre itself, Princes Mall and St James Centre. All of these centres are easily accessible and apart from Princes Mall, have parking facilities.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Edinburgh: Outlander Adventure Day Tour with Entry
- Edinburgh: 20-Mile Cycling Loop Tour
- Edinburgh: Ultimate Whisky Experience
- From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Tour
- From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle & The Kelpies