Best Museums in East Lothian
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Edinburgh team
Edinburgh has more than a few Museums to visit, most of which are within walking distance of each other and quite a few of them free.
Whilst the National Museum of Scotland is one of the finest of its kind, containing topics as wide ranged as natural history to space flight, many museums cater for more specific interests including local history, Flight, Science, Childhood and Surgery. These museums host a range of events throughout the year, so it's always worth also checking our events section.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Edinburgh: Outlander Adventure Day Tour with Entry
- Edinburgh: 20-Mile Cycling Loop Tour
- Edinburgh: Ultimate Whisky Experience
- From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Tour
- From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle & The Kelpies