My Guide Website?
Edinburgh Uncovered Private 3-Hour Group Tour7 Reviews
Explore the medieval Old Town and Georgian New Town of Edinburgh on a private walking tour. Get an introduction to the city’s monuments on a tour that brings the history and its people to life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Old Town and New Town of Edinburgh for a complete orientation tour
- Walk down the narrow wyndes and closes of the Old Town
- Admire the Georgian streets of the New Town
- Customize the tour to suit your preferences
DescriptionEnjoy a fantastic orientation tour of Edinburgh’s medieval Old Town and planned Georgian New Town on a private 3-hour walk for groups of up to 30 people. The unique tour, awarded 4 stars by Visit Scotland, aims to inform and entertain, as your guide takes you into historic parts of the city, providing a great overview of the contrasting old and new towns of the Scottish capital. Stroll along the narrow streets of the Old Town, learning about the secrets that lie within its dark closes and wyndes. Explore the buildings of Edinburgh's elegant Georgian New Town to get a sense of how the city moved into a more enlightened and commercial era. Each tour can be customized to suit your group's needs, but all tours familiarize you with the energetic city center, passing many attractions that will help you plan the rest of your stay.
IncludesPrivate guide for groups of up to 30 people
- The tour covers places of historic interest and a number of attractions from the outside. This will enable you to decide if you want to return and visit later. You will also hear the history and stories of Edinburgh's Old and New Towns.