My Guide Website?
Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle, & Kelpies Tour from Edinburgh113 Reviews
Discover the wonder of the Scottish Highlands on this full-day tour from Edinburgh. Enjoy spectacular mountain scenery as you drive through quant villages and visit Stirling Castle and Loch Lomond.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Loch Lomond, one of Scotland’s most beautiful lakes
- Drive through the majestic Highland scenery seeing many famous sights
- Take a trip to Stirling Castle
- Entertain the kids with a free Scotland Activity Pack for the journey
- Visit the stunning Kelpies, the world's largest equine sculptures
DescriptionTake in views of the shimmering shores of Loch Lomond and the imposing towers of Stirling Castle on this full-day tour of the breathtaking Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh. Travel aboard a spacious and climate-controlled bus. Leave Edinburgh and head to the Kelpies, the world's largest equine sculptures dedicated to the horse powered heritage of Central Scotland, designed by Andy Scott. Continue west to the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond. Stop at Balmaha to admire sweeping views of Ben Lomond. Have the chance to go on a woodland walk to get some great views of the Loch. Relax on the drive to Stirling Castle, one of Scotland’s most important structures both historically and architecturally. Many have been crowned at Stirling Castle, including Mary Queen of Scots. Purchase tickets to the castle and see a site that was central to William Wallace’s and Robert the Bruce's fight in the Wars of Independence. Alternatively, explore the city of Stirling, which is geographically one of the most significant towns in Scottish history. Return to Edinburgh in the early evening, arriving at around 5:30 PM.
IncludesTransportation Guide Downloadable audio guides
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old may not take part in the tour, while anyone under 17 must be accompanied by an adult. There are no maximum age restrictions