My Guide Website?
From Edinburgh: Heart of Scotland Full-Day Tour in Spanish
Discover the heart of Scotland on a full-day tour from Edinburgh with a professional Spanish-speaking guide. Explore the highland forests, visit dream lakes, and learn about Scottish history and culture in the castles and distilleries.
- Explore the Hermitage Forest and admire a delightful waterfall
- Discover how whisky is made at a distillery in Pitlochry
- Enjoy the Queen's favorite viewpoint
- Marvel at Doune Castle, a stage used in the Game of Thrones and Outlander series
- Learn about the most important figure in Scottish history, William Wallace, in the city of Stirling
DescriptionExplore the wonders of Scottish nature, culture, and history on a full-day tour from Edinburgh with a Spanish-speaking guide. Discover the Hermitage Forest, see the Queen's favorite viewpoint, visit a whisky distillery, and learn about Scotland's national hero, William Wallace. After meeting in Edinburgh, make your way to the Hermitage Forest and take a walk along the River Braan to a stunning waterfall. After a pleasant stroll, head to a whisky distillery in the beautiful town of Pitlochry and learn about the whisky-making process. Continue to the Queen's Viewpoint in the Tay Forest Park, and see Lake Tummel, “The Mountain of Fairies” and much more. Make your next stop at Doune Castle, built for the first Duke of Albany and used as a location in the Game of Thrones and Overlander series. Then discover Stirling, the most important city in Scottish history. Marvel at the castle from Abbey Craig Hill, see the battlefield where the Scots defeated the English, and visit the National Wallace Monument tower as you learn the story of William Wallace from your guide. Finally, pay a visit to the Kelpies to admire the impressive 30-meter high sculptures that represent the shape-changing aquatic spirits of Scottish legend. Afterwards, return to Edinburgh where your tour concludes back at the original meeting point.
IncludesTour in Spanish Professional guide Comfortable transportation Travel insurance Walking tour and Ghost tour in Edinburgh Food and drink Tickets to attractions
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes in advance
- Please take your passport or ID card with you
- Scotland is a meteorologically unpredictable country. Sometimes, the route may be subject to some variation due to weather conditions or warnings
- The road network in Scotland is safe, and its roads are in good condition. However, the itinerary can occasionally vary due to works on the roads, traffic accidents, or incidents outside the Highlands
- Summer usually coincides with the rainiest time of the year, and the weather can change in a matter of a few minutes. Take suitable clothing for this type of excursion, such as a raincoat or appropriate boots
- Take light warm clothes since the temperature in Scotland can drop quite a bit, even in the summer months
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now