Best Things To Do in Midlothian
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Edinburgh team
According to TouchLocal.com, Edinburgh has more leisure facilities and services per resident than any other regional city in the UK. Great news for visitors who want to get active on their trip to the city.
Edinburgh boasts an envious position close to the sea, the hills and the diverse landscape of Scotland, which provides the setting for a number of outdoor activities and pursuits. In more built up areas, there are plenty of entertainment venues such as sports stadiums, theatres and cinemas.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Edinburgh: Outlander Adventure Day Tour with Entry
- Edinburgh: 20-Mile Cycling Loop Tour
- Edinburgh: Ultimate Whisky Experience
- From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Tour
- From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle & The Kelpies