My Guide Website?
From Edinburgh: Magical Highlands Tour with Hogwarts Express211 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the wizarding world of Harry Potter on a day trip to the Scottish Highlands from Edinburgh. Board the Hogwarts Express steam train in Fort William and more.
- Smell the fresh Scottish country air on your journey
- Ride the iconic Hogwarts Express steam train
- Travel over the multi-arch Glenfinnan Viaduct
- Visit multiple locations from the Harry Potter movies
- See Loch Shiel, the lake from the 'Chamber of Secrets'
DescriptionGet first-hand experiences at some of the sets in the Harry Potter film series with your guide. Travel through Scotland on a bus to these locations, and conclude your tour with a visit to Glenfinnan Visitor Center. Pass some of the key film locations from all 8 Harry Potter movies as you lose yourself in the wilderness of Rannoch Moor. Discover the volcanic glen from 'The Prisoner of Azkaban' en route to Fort William, where you will board the Hogwarts Express steam train. Cross the Victorian-era Glenfinnan Viaduct and get views of Loch Shiel from the 'Chamber of Secrets.' See the site of the Triwizard Tournament from 'The Goblet of Fire' and continue to the fishing village of Mallaig to get some time for lunch. You will board the coach from Mallaig where we will have a stop at the Glenfinnan Visitor Center for an excellent chance to photograph the steam train returning across the viaduct before you return to Edinburgh.
IncludesTransportation to Fort William Transportation by Jacobite steam train Guide Breakfast snacks Return by coach to Edinburgh
- There are toilet facilities on board the coach and a small packed breakfast will be provided (regrettably individual dietary requirements cannot be catered for). There are facilities on board the train and lunch options in Mallaig
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted to travel due to the length of the tour
- Please note this tour is not exclusively Harry Potter themed and will include a general history of Scotland
- Train tickets are standard class only with no option to upgrade to first class
Easy cancellationCancel up to 21 days in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£165.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today