Best Shopping in City Centre
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Edinburgh team
In Edinburgh, you can while away hours in shops. You will find just about anything you care to imagine, from traditional and local produce to high fashion brands sourced from all over the world.
Princes Street is home to many well-loved high street stores. For something more up market, then try George Street or Multrees Walk which are both found nearby. Alternatively, for souvenir shopping, you should go to the Royal Mile, but do be wary of so-called “authentic” products which invariably can be found in the down market shops.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Edinburgh: Outlander Adventure Day Tour with Entry
- Edinburgh: 20-Mile Cycling Loop Tour
- Edinburgh: Ultimate Whisky Experience
- From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Tour
- From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle & The Kelpies