Best Attractions in City Centre
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Edinburgh team
Few other cities in the world can claim to have such a rich heritage and fewer still have so much of it still standing for us to explore. Edinburgh has succeeded in incorporating newer attractions and sights into the framework of our historical city.
Edinburgh has been recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1995 for its spectacular architecture and contrast between the Old and New Towns. But besides the beautiful buildings and scenery, the city is overflowing with museums, art galleries, tours and visitor experiences that are sure to appeal to tourists of all tastes.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Edinburgh: Outlander Adventure Day Tour with Entry
- Edinburgh: 20-Mile Cycling Loop Tour
- Edinburgh: Ultimate Whisky Experience
- From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Tour
- From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle & The Kelpies