My Guide Website?
City Sightseeing Edinburgh: 24-Hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour1551 Reviews
Hop-on to a City Sightseeing Edinburgh bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 24 hours. Discover sights such as Edinburgh Castle and the Grassmarket, as you travel on an open-top, double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.
- Tour Edinburgh at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on and hop-off bus
- Enjoy panoramic views from the open-top deck
- Jump off at Edinburgh Castle and get great city views
- Explore the historic Grassmarket
- Learn as you go with the informative on-board audio commentary
- Go to Castle Rock
- Stop off at Holyroodhouse
- Have endless fun at Our Dynamic Earth
- See Nelson's Monument and the Old Observatory
- Visit the National Museum of Scotland and the National Gallery
DescriptionTour Edinburgh to your own schedule on the open-top sightseeing bus, and enjoy the on-board commentary that describes the history behind the lively city. Compare Edinburgh's Old Town, where families lived in cramped conditions and rubbish was thrown out of the windows, to the elegant Georgian New Town, with its 3 main streets and square at either end. Hear about the hangings that took place in the Grassmarket as you marvel at the impenetrable Castle Rock above you, and hear about historic attempts to capture Edinburgh Castle. Drive along the Royal Mile, which joins Edinburgh Castle to the Palace of Holyroodhouse. Use the 24-hour ticket to hop-on and off as you please. With great visitor attractions, museums, galleries, and restaurants to suit every taste and budget, Edinburgh's got it all! Buses run every 10-20 minutes, making the following loop: Tour Stops: 1. St Andrew Square - Northside 2. Lothian Road 3. Grassmarket 4. Lauriston Place 5. Johnston Terrace 6. Lawnmarket 7. Chambers Street 8. John Knox House 9. Canongate 10. Holyrood 11. Our Dynamic Earth 12. Regent Road 13. Hanover Street 14. Market Street
Includes24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket Multilingual audio commentary Headphones Attraction Tickets
- • Start Point: St Andrew Square - Northside
- Operational season: All year round • April - May: first departure - 9:00am, last departure - 6:00pm, frequency - every 12 minutes. • June - August: first departure - 9:00am, last departure - 7:00pm, frequency - every 12 minutes. • September - October: first departure - 9:00am, last departure - 6:00pm, frequency - every 12 minutes. • November - March: first departure - 9:00am, last departure - 4:00pm, frequency - every 20 minutes.
- Duration: 60 minutes 6:00 PM (April/May/September/October) 4:00 PM (November-March) • Ticket Length: 24 hours
- Full mobility facilities on all tour buses, and a subtitled screen downstairs for those who are hard of hearing
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Up to 3 kids go free per adult ticket for those who book and travel before August 31st
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now