Comedy Horror Show: Edinburgh Ghost Bus Tour746 Reviews
Experience Edinburgh’s spooks and ghosts on a 60-minute bus tour, riding to the dark side on board an elegantly refurbished vintage double-decker bus. A strange conductor will tell stories of executions, murders and still-occurring hauntings.
- Enjoy a comedy horror sightseeing show through Edinburgh
- Get spooked, learning about the most haunted city in Europe
- Explore city sights, where the restless spirits still wander
- Ride the midnight black Ghost Bus and learn about the legend of Burke and Hare
DescriptionEnjoy a theatrical sightseeing tour of Edinburgh on board the 60-minute Ghost Bus, a beautifully refurbished vintage double-decker, painted in traditional midnight black. Your creepy conductor will tell you about Edinburgh’s grave robbers, plague victims, and the ghosts that reside in the most haunted city in Europe. Explore the city's gruesome past, while admiring the its most famous monuments, including Edinburgh Castle, Grassmarket, Greyfriar's Kirk, Holyrood Palace and the Royal Mile. As you traverse the Old Town and New Town, visit the sites of murders, tortures and executions. Hear about the infamous Burke and Hare, and the hundreds of women who were drowned or burned as witches. The bus, which belonged to the Necropolis Bus Company, boasts decorative features that include atmospheric lamps and window curtains. In 1967, the entire fleet was destroyed in a mysterious fire, and only one bus survived. Will you?
IncludesAdmission fees Guided bus tour
- Please note that the Ghost Bus can take no responsibility for items left on the bus. Personal items are carried at the owners risk and The Ghost Bus can take no responsibility for items damaged or lost
- Smoking, eating, and drinks, other than bottled water, are not permitted on the bus
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY