Edinburgh Queen's Gallery Entrance Ticket19 Reviews
Discover the regal splendor of the Queen's Gallery at Edinburgh’s Holyroodhouse with an entrance ticket and multimedia guide.
- Visit the regal Queen's Gallery at the Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Admire art that glorified the restored monarchy and reinforced the position of Charles II as the rightful king
- Learn about the exhibitions with an informative audio guide
DescriptionJoin the thousands that have discovered the rich splendor of the Queen’s Gallery at the Palace of Holyroodhouse since it was opened by Her Majesty The Queen on 29 November 2002 as part of her Golden Jubilee celebrations. Part of the Palace of Holyroodhouse complex, the art gallery hosts an ever-changing roster of exhibitions. Victoria and Albert: Our Lives in Watercolour April 26–October 3, 2021 Throughout their marriage, Queen Victoria and Prince Albert were enthusiastic patrons (and practitioners) of the art of watercolor painting. They formed a collection of thousands of watercolors, many illustrating scenes of their public and private lives, and often spent happy evenings together organizing their acquisitions into albums. This exhibition — including many works being displayed for the first time — marks the bicentenary of the births of both Victoria and Albert. These colorful, dynamic watercolors capture the pomp and spectacle of the British court, foreign travel and diplomacy, the exploration and shaping of a modern nation, and, importantly, the close-knit family at the heart of it all.
IncludesEntrance ticket to The Queen's Gallery at Holyroodhouse Multimedia guide in English Transfers Food and beverages
- Please note that the Queen's Gallery opening times are as follows: April to October - open daily from 09:30-18:00 (last admission at 17:00); November to March - open daily from 09:30-16:30 (last admission at 15:30). A typical visit lasts 1 hour
- Tickets purchased through GetYourGuide cannot be converted into a 1-year-pass
- Please note that you may be subject to security checks. Some items may have to be checked in and reclaimed at the end of your visit • Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted in the Queen's Gallery • Photography and filming for non-commercial purposes are welcomed in the Queen’s Gallery • In consideration of other visitors, mobile phones must be switched off inside the Queen's Gallery
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability