My Guide Website?
Edinburgh: School of Magic - Craft Your Own Wand Workshop
Select your wood, gather your magic, and get ready to craft your own wand during this immersive wand-making class in Edinburgh. Join the school of magic and cast your first spell.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrive at the meeting point outside St Giles Cathedral.
- Meet the Wand Master who will guide you through the process of creating your own wand.
- Learn and practice your first spell with your newly crafted wand.
- Enjoy soft drinks, magical teas, and biscuits while basking in the magic of your newly created wand.
DescriptionEvery wizard must have a wand, and you must be sure that yours is the right one for you. Join our candlelit Edinburgh School of Magic in an ancient cave hidden right behind St Giles cathedral and lost for centuries after the Great Edinburgh Fire, for a private interactive workshop where you’ll learn to create your own wand. Our Wand Master will help you select your wood and your wand core, carve your protective runes in the handle, sculpt the shape of your wand and paint it before launching your first spell! During this 1h30 DIY activity for both children and adults, enjoy soft drinks and magical teas, and let yourself be carried away by the magic.
Includes1 wand 1 'spell' Soft drinks, tea, and biscuits
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult, and all participants must be over 8 years old.