Best Hillside Courses in West Lothian
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Edinburgh team
There are a number of hilly golf courses in Edinburgh, which are mainly situated in the south of the city. They vary from different levels, but the main attractions of each are the magnifcent views of Edinburgh, Fife and coastal East Lothian.
Hilly courses are no doubt vertically challenging, but once you get to the top areas of these courses the height supplies impressive views of the city that are hard to beat. Not only do you get to enjoy a game of golf in Edinburgh, you can also appreciate some of the rugged Scottish landscape and see the city from a refreshing new perspective. The views are some of the most satisfying aspects to playing these courses, however, resting in the 19th with a couple of Drams is also up there.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Edinburgh:If youʻre booking your trip to Edinburgh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Edinburgh: Outlander Adventure Day Tour with Entry
- Edinburgh: 20-Mile Cycling Loop Tour
- Edinburgh: Ultimate Whisky Experience
- From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Tour
- From Edinburgh: Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle & The Kelpies