City Sightseeing 24-Hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Hop-on to a City Sightseeing Edinburgh bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 24 hours. Discover sights such as Edinburgh Castle and the Grassmarket, as you travel on an open-top, double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.
Are you a business owner in Edinburgh?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Edinburgh.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Tour Edinburgh at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on and hop-off bus
- Enjoy panoramic views from the open-top deck
- Jump off at Edinburgh Castle and get great city views
- Explore the historic Grassmarket
- Learn as you go with the informative on-board audio commentary
- Go to Castle Rock
- Stop off at Holyroodhouse
- Have endless fun at Our Dynamic Earth
- See Nelson's Monument and the Old Observatory
- Visit the National Museum of Scotland and the National Gallery
DescriptionTour Edinburgh to your own schedule on the open-top sightseeing bus, and enjoy the on-board commentary that describes the history behind the lively city. Compare Edinburgh's Old Town, where families lived in cramped conditions and rubbish was thrown out of the windows, to the elegant Georgian New Town, with its 3 main streets and square at either end. Hear about the hangings that took place in the Grassmarket as you marvel at the impenetrable Castle Rock above you, and hear about historic attempts to capture Edinburgh Castle. Drive along the Royal Mile, which joins Edinburgh Castle to the Palace of Holyroodhouse. Use the 24-hour ticket to hop-on and off as you please. With great visitor attractions, museums, galleries, and restaurants to suit every taste and budget, Edinburgh's got it all! Buses run every 10-20 minutes, making the following loop: Tour stops at: Waverley Bridge, Lothian Road, Grassmarket, Lauriston Place, Johnston Terrace, Lawnmarket, Chambers Street, John Knox House, Canongate, Holyrood, Our Dynamic Earth, Regent Road, Hanover Street and Market Street.
Includes24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket Multilingual audio commentary Headphones Attraction Tickets
- Start Point: Waverley Bridge Operational season: All year round April - May: first departure - 9:00am, last departure - 6:00pm, frequency - every 12 minutes. June - August: first departure - 9:00am, last departure - 7:00pm, frequency - every 12 minutes. September - October: first departure - 9:00am, last departure - 6:00pm, frequency - every 12 minutes. November - March: first departure - 9:00am, last departure - 4:00pm, frequency - every 20 minutes. Duration: 60 minutes 6:00 PM (April/May/September/October) 4:00 PM (November-March) Ticket Length: 24 hours Important Information: Full mobility facilities on all tour buses, and a subtitled screen downstairs for those who are hard of hearing. Throughout the summer, Edinburgh is a busy Festival City with diversions and road closures for parades and events on the main route together with Tram works that affect Princes Street. Please check the route on the day with Edinburgh Bus Tour staff.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Scottish Dining Experience in Edinburgh
Enjoy an authentic taste of Scottish cuisine with a fellow foodie! Be it a classic Scottish dish in a historic pub or a contemporary twist on the city’s traditional meaFrom £107.00
Edinburgh 3-Hour Bike Tour: Holyrood Park & Portobello
See Edinburgh from the saddle of a bicycle on a 3-hour bike tour of the city center, Holyrood Park and Portobello Promenade. Pedal a mix of cycle paths and safe roads to7 ReviewsFrom £28.00
Stirling Castle, Loch Lomond & Whisky Tour from Edinburgh
Spend a day getting acquainted with the beautiful and fascinating Scottish Highlands. The tour takes you from Edinburgh through historic Stirling and on to Loch Lomond. S121 ReviewsFrom £36.00
Real Mary King's Close: Guided Tour and Afternoon Tea
Explore Edinburgh’s hidden history on a fully-guided tour of the Real Mary King's Close. Discover the city’s deepest secrets and venture through subterranean streets17 ReviewsFrom £29.00
From Loch Ness & Highlands Tour in Spanish
Discover the best of Scotland in a day with a small company in a personal and friendly environment. Enjoy a different tour where you learn the mysterious tales of the Loc24 ReviewsFrom £39.00
Edinburgh White Water Rafting and Whisky Tasting
A fantastic day tour from Edinburgh experiencing white water rafting on the River Tay. Afterwards, you will enjoy a whisky tasting tour at Dewar's Distillery.From £100.00
- Best Seller
Rosslyn Chapel & Scottish Borders Tour from Edinburgh
Explore some of Scotland's fascinating history and culture on this full-day small group tour from Edinburgh. Learn about the myths of the Holy Grail and Rosslyn Chapel, a111 ReviewsFrom £32.00
Craigmillar Castle, The Borders & Rosslyn Chapel
Tour the Scottish Countryside, learning along the way of the power, the money and people. Visit the Craigmillar Castle, Melrose town, and the Chapel of Rosslyn. A beautifFrom £40.00
J. K. Rowling Harry Potter Tour
J. K. Rowling is the Queen's companion of honor, and one of Britain's foremost role models. She taught a generation to read worldwide and put a dent in the universe. Disc2 ReviewsFrom £15.00
Outer Hebrides, Skye, and Jacobite Steam Train 6 Day Tour
Join an unforgettable journey across the Highlands and islands to discover some of Scotland’s most iconic destinations as well as hidden gems. Travel from the world-famFrom £999.00